Monday, April 26, 2010

What I like in ATL

Okay. While I may review some of these at some point for those of you who just want to know where to dine in the city I am going to make a list and sort it by neighborhood. Of course I will continue to add to the list and please don't hesitate to let me know if you think of something I should add. Just note that unless I have been there I won't add it since it's my list.

East Atlanta Village
Grant Central Pizza
The Glenwood
Graveyard
Soba - Vietnamese
Holy Taco
Spoon

Glenwood Park/Grant Park/Cabbagetown
Vickery's
Agave
Six Feet Under

Inman Park
Il Localina - Off my list. Please read my post on it. :)
Parish
Across the Street

Little Five Points
The Vortex
Little 5 Pizza
Corner Tavern
Fox Brother's BBQ

Candler Park
Gato Bizco - breakfast & lunch only
Fellini's Pizza

Decatur
Watershed
Taqueria del Sol
The Brick Store Pub

Virginia-Highland
Murphy's
LaTavola
Mali
Fontaine's
Alon's Bakery

Midtown
Publik
Trois
Marlow's
South City Kitchen
Eats
Baronda
Einstein's - not the bagel place.
Lobby at Twelve
Vickery's
MuLan
Nan
Tamarind
Rosa Mexicano
Pasta da Pulcinella
Lupe's

Midtown West
The Real Chow Baby
Figo
Taqueria del Sol
Six Feet Under
Spoon
Nuevo Laredo
Flip

Buckhead
Atlanta Fish Market
Fado
Houston's
Nava
Pano & Paul's
Blue Ridge Grill
Bluepointe
Buckhead Diner

Downtown
Legal's Seafood
Ruth's Chris

Chesire Bridge
Las Margarita's
Alfredo's
Roxx

Ansley Park
One Midtown Kitchen

Other Notables not by Neighborhood
Rathbun's
Two Urban Licks
OK Cafe
Canoe

No comments:

Post a Comment